Remote & OnSite Services
Do you need help with your computer, but you want the convenience of not leaving your home or office? We offer Remote Support services, Phone Support services and limited OnSite Services. We do have minimum charges for all of these services. If you have a credit card on file with us, we can charge the fees to that card, otherwise a credit card number will be taken at the beginning of the session and all fees will be charged at the end of the session.
Which service should you choose?
Remote Support Service: Your computer must work well enough to power on and, at least, get to the login screen, preferably boot into Windows. We will talk to you on the phone while we log into your computer remotely, using either TeamViewer, or our Remote Support Agent, depending on your situation. We charge $2/minute for this service, with a $50 minimum.
Phone Support: We may be able to walk you through a simple problem simply by having a phone conversation. We charge $1/minute for this service with a $30 minimum.
Onsite Support: This service may be required for more complex repairs. Our Onsite Service schedule is limited and appointments are required. We charge $100 for the first hour, then $2/minute after that on 15-minute increments. Additionally, we charge $1/mile for travel (the first 5 miles are included in the onsite price). There is a $100 minimum charge for onsite services.
We have the right to limit the time we are able to spend with you during a single session (regardless of which type of session you choose), depending on how busy we are and how complex your issue is. If we are not able to spend at least 30-minutes with you, after you have paid your deposit, we will credit you for another 30-minutes the next time we do remote support for you. Note that this only applies if WE have to cut the service short before your issue is resolved.
Members of our VIP Service Plan (Platinum) enjoy FREE Remote and Phone Support during our regular business hours. We guarantee you a minimum of 1-hour/week of Remote OR Phone Support Service with your Service Plan, an appointment may be required.
Here are the instructions for our Remote Assistance process using TeamViewer:
If we have recently performed a Factory Reset on your computer, you probably already have TeamViewer conveniently installed and ready to go. Just take a look under your Programs or Apps and see if it’s listed. If not, it’s super easy to download and use.
- Check to see if you have TeamViewer installed. Go to your SEARCH BAR (normally in the lower, left-hand corner of your screen) and start typing in the word TeamViewer. You are looking for something like the image shown here. Click on the TeamViewer icon to open the program.
- If you already have TeamViewer installed – skip to Step 6
- If you do not already have TeamViewer installed, you may download the file for Windows HERE or for Mac HERE
- Be sure to pay attention to where your file is being saved – we recommend saving it to your downloads folder or Desktop if you are given the option.
- When the download finishes, double click the file you downloaded to install it. If you run into trouble, go ahead and call us, but understand that you will be charged for ALL of the time we are on the phone providing remote support.
- Give us a call to make sure we’re available for Remote Assistance 304-253-4879. If we are unable to assist you at that time, you may be able to schedule an appointment at time we are better able to devote our attention to you.
- Be sure to have your credit card handy for payment before you call. Remember, you will be charged a minimum of $50 for this service, plus $2/minute for time beyond the first 30 minutes. Your time starts when we connect with your computer on TeamViewer, or from the time we start providing you with tech support over the phone.
For more information about TeamViewer, visit the TeamViewer website: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/