Do you need help with your computer, but you want the convenience of not even leaving your home or office?
If you still have access to the internet, we may be able to help you remotely using a world-wide trusted service called TeamViewer.
If you do NOT have internet access, we may still be able to help you by tech support over the phone.
If we have recently performed a Factory Reset on your computer, you probably already have TeamViewer conveniently installed and ready to go. Just take a look under your Programs or Apps and see if it’s listed. If not, it’s super easy to download and use.
Be aware that we do charge $2/minute for this service, with a minimum $50 deposit. We will take your credit card number when the session begins and you will be charged at the end of the session.
We have the right to limit the time we are able to spend with you during a single session, depending on how busy we are and how complex your issue is. If we are not able to spend at least 30-minutes with you, after you have paid your deposit, we will credit you for another 30-minutes the next time we do remote support for you. Note that this only applies if WE have to cut the service short before your issue is resolved.
Here are the instructions for our Remote Assistance process:
- Check to see if you have TeamViewer installed. Go to your SEARCH BAR (normally in the lower, left-hand corner of your screen) and start typing in the word TeamViewer. You are looking for something like the image shown here. Click on the TeamViewer icon to open the program.
- If you already have TeamViewer installed – skip to Step 6
- If you do not already have TeamViewer installed, you may download the file for Windows HERE or for Mac HERE
- Be sure to pay attention to where your file is being saved – we recommend saving it to your downloads folder or Desktop if you are given the option.
- When the download finishes, double click the file you downloaded to install it. If you run into trouble, go ahead and call us, but understand that you will be charged for ALL of the time we are on the phone providing remote support.
- Give us a call to make sure we’re available for Remote Assistance 304-253-4879. If we are unable to assist you at that time, you may be able to schedule an appointment at time we are better able to devote our attention to you.
- Be sure to have your credit card handy for payment before you call. Remember, you will be charged a minimum of $50 for this service, plus $2/minute for time beyond the first 30 minutes. Your time starts when we connect with your computer on TeamViewer, or from the time we start providing you with tech support over the phone.
You can save up to $500/year on Remote Support Services, and much more, by joining our VIP Monthly Service Plan!!
For more information about TeamViewer, visit the TeamViewer website: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/